Prices, Delivery Charges and Payment
We offer FREE UK standard delivery within the United Kingdom via Royal Mail/Parcel Force.
The price of a product shall be as stated on this Website at the time you place your order except in the case of obvious error. We try and ensure that all prices on our Website are accurate but errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of a product you have ordered, we will not be liable to supply that item to you at the stated price, provided that we notify you before we despatch the item to you. In those circumstances, we will inform you of the correct price to you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If you cancel no payment will be taken from your card.
Prices shown are inclusive of UK Value Added Tax. Prices do include delivery charges or other taxes which may be applied in your jurisdiction.
Royal Mail will not deem a parcel to be lost until it has been in the postal system for a period of 14 days (UK) and 20 working days for International orders. Although it is highly unlikely deliveries will take this amount of time we are unable to despatch a replacement or issue a refund until this period of time has elapsed. If you have ordered a large item, please check that your local post office is not holding it for collection.
We accept payment by debit or credit card and PayPal only. Payment will be debited from your account at the time of or shortly before despatch of the Product to You.
You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. Fraudulent use of credit cards will be reported to the relevant authorities. If the issuer of your card refuses to authorise payment we will not accept your order and we will not be responsible for any delay or non-delivery and we are not obliged to inform you of the reason for the refusal.
We are not responsible for your card issuer or bank charging you as a result of our processing of your credit/debit card payment in accordance with your order.
Delivery and Ownership
We accept orders for worldwide delivery. Unless otherwise stated, delivery will be made from our warehouse to the address provided by you. We shall endeavour to dispatch the product to you within one working day of you placing your order and in any event within 30 days beginning on the day after you place your order. If we are unable to dispatch the product within that time we will email to let you know and to give you an estimated delivery date. In these circumstances you have the right to cancel the order and receive a full refund.
As soon as the product is delivered to you, you are responsible for it.
We want you to be happy with your purchase from us. If you are unhappy with the product in any way (for example if there is obvious damage to the item from transport or packaging damaged during transport) please contact our Customer Service Team on firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
Cancellation, returns and refunds
You have certain rights under the law. These include:
- that any products supplied by us will be of satisfactory quality, fit for their intended purpose, and will conform to any description given on this Website;
- certain remedies if a product is defective; and
- a right to cancel your order within 14 working days, beginning the day after the day on which You receive the product, and to receive a full refund, even if the product is not defective. This right is subject to certain conditions and exceptions (see “Return of non-faulty goods” below).
For hygiene reasons, items can only be returned if they are unopened, unused and in re-saleable condition with all tamper resistant seals, packaging and any cellophane intact and unopened.
Items must be returned within 21 days of despatch.
If you wish to return or replace an item, please complete the returns section on the invoice and return to the below address. If you no longer have your invoice, please include an explanatory note quoting your order number.
50 Union Street
Return of non-faulty goods
We hope you will be happy with your purchase from us. If not, you have the right to return the product to us and receive a full refund provided:
- you notify us in writing that you are cancelling your purchase no later than the seventh working day after the day on which you received your product;
- you have taken reasonable care of the product prior to return – in particular this means they must not have been damaged;
- you may give us notice of cancellation by any written means (including email or letter), but it will speed up the process for you and us if you contact us by email at email@example.com or write to us at this address mcIntyres.co.uk, 50 Union Street, Dundee, United Kingdom, DD1 4BE.
- you will be responsible for the cost of returning the product to us, unless it is faulty, incorrect or misdescribed.
Please return the Product in suitable packaging to ensure it reaches us in good condition.
We will refund the purchase price and original delivery charge of any goods returned no later than 30 days from the day when you give us notice of cancellation.
Please note that if you fail to take reasonable care of returned products, or fail to return the product to us, we will be entitled to make a claim against you for any losses which we suffer.