Are you taking the Veganuary challenge this January? Trying out a Vegan lifestyle is a great way to do you bit in protecting the environment, preventing animal suffering, and improving your health.
Last year more than 500,00 people took up the challenge and it’s easier than ever to try Veganism. There are Vegan options readily available in supermarkets, restaurants and even fast food chains like KFC, McDonalds & Burger King offering Vegan items.
As well as the obvious aims being to stop eating animals and wearing clothing made from their skin, avoiding ingredients in non-food stuffs requires greater vigilance. The good news is that some of your favourite hair care brands have taken the step to introduce Vegan certified ranges to help you achieve your goal.
weDo/ Professional is a Vegan society certified brand of eco-ethical and sulphate and silicone free hair care products from Wella which are also certified cruelty free for a real guilt free treat.
Made up of silicone free conditioners and masks and sulphate free Shampoos, mcIntyres Salons has all WeDo/ products on sale this January to celebrate Veganuary.
- weDo/ Light & Soft ConditionerProduct on sale
- weDo/ Rich & Repair Hair MaskProduct on sale
- weDo/ Moisture & Shine Hair MaskProduct on sale
- weDo/ Light & Soft Hair MaskProduct on sale
- weDo/ Rich & Repair ConditionerProduct on sale
- weDo/ Moisture & Shine ConditionerProduct on sale
- weDo/ Rich & Repair ShampooProduct on sale
- weDo/ Moisture & Shine ShampooProduct on sale
- weDo/ Light & Soft ShampooProduct on sale
Additionally, the Wella System Professional Inessence range boasts 92% natural ingredients and is formulated without sulfates, parabens or silicones.